Gabriella Marie & Sonja Frances

You just never know what you're going to get when you enter a crazy world like this

Monday, July 16, 2007

Song For Sonja

Its official our daughter is now Sonja Frances. I have written a song for her you can find at my music blog here:
  • http://mog.com/Dzendvokh


  • 3 Comments:

    At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Esme tells me my first note was in the wrong place, so...congratulations again! I have always thought that the true definition of a family is more than one child, mainly because your household will be so much busier! So, you are on your way! You have fulfilled our criteria. What beaautiful little girls - if Sonja is anything like her big sister you will never again be in the reclining position like in these pictures when they are awake! You and Nick are truly blessed and hopefully, Gabby will introduce Sonja to our Beach next summer.

    With love, Ellen, Bob and Ginger, the wonder pup(???)

     
    At 5:41 PM, Blogger Baby By The Sea said...

    A truely beautiful name. Aestheticly, it is great, too.

     
    At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sonja what a beautiful name! I can't wait to me her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love,Esme

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home