Gabriella Marie & Sonja Frances

You just never know what you're going to get when you enter a crazy world like this

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dad's Vacation

Well folks, I finally got a railing up. Not quite finished, I needed one more day to finish (except for the cable which I have yet to order) but the rains have come so I will hopefully fit it in sometime soon. And, much to Franny's suprise, we have a swing set and a rudimentary playhouse. We will be adding onto it as time goes by. Had some friends over for a work day and got it up in a day. Gabby was immensely pleased.







3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Brian C. Kenney said...

Looks nice! Where did you guys go camping? It's actually gotten kind of cold here the last couple days, at least for this time of year; your fire looks really nice.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nick said...

not too far away - south whidbey state park - but still a pretty nice park. Gabby was real excited - I am looking forward to going fyrther afield in the future

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Check that play structure out! I think I'm ready to come back over and do some serious playing. And the railing does look like it would relieve some baby over the edge anxiety, although I sure did enjoy sitting there dangling my feet off the edge. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home